Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Lesson by Cynthia Blue

"Soul searching....my sole hurting." What is one to do when emotions overshadow reason? Well for Cyrus, he believed in playing to win. And, the cost of victory was priceless until his lies and deceit killed three humans.
Hope was shattered emotionally. Ivy was set financially. Honestly, it very hard to determine what Cyrus loved the most; loyalty or comfort. This is a fantastic novel, it's sexy, suspenseful, and tragic all on one breath.


Honestly, I was not to inspired to finish reading the novel after the first couple of pages. I gave it a "whomp-whomp" because I thought that it was just another racy novel, and I had an appetite for something a bit more wholesome. Nonetheless, I put my emotions aside and decided to read this novel, and I'm glad that I did! It's the epitome of passion; 'love or death' and it foreshadows the pain and agony that precedes death.


"Love is love..."
-Be Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment