Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Paint Me Gone by Molly Greene

Reading is so relaxing and insightful, what better way to indulge into insight by reading a practical mystery novel? Paint me gone is a classic mystery novel that can be rehearsed in many of the modern day suspense dramas that are broadcasted on television. I enjoyed the practicality of the novel as I was expecting it to be melodramatic like most modern day reads. Greene, however introduces the readers to Genevieve Delacourt, a private investigator who has lived through several cases as Paint Me Gone is the third mystery book to Greene series. The diction of the novel is fresh and clear. Honestly, I felt like I may have been lost reading a third installment to a series. The novel follows Gen as she works on a case of a missing sister who ironically is also a used of murder. When Gen is not working on the case, she is found making life changes with Oliver also known as Liv. The novel is a really great read and the suspense of the case will definitely have you pondering on possible suspects.


This book is awesome for relaxation, I found myself reading this novel right before bed at night and it made me feel as though I was tuning into a series weekly. There is nothing to dislike! I find this novel to be an inspiration to my very own project, and I look forward to reading more novels by Molly Greene is the future!
-Be Forever!













No comments:

Post a Comment