Monday, July 6, 2015

Celebrity Gossip Will Never Be the Same

Almost everyday, I find myself visiting the website, necolebitchie.com, and on one particular morning, I see a farewell post! Honestly, I was in disbelief after reading it!

Today, I was toggling my memory to see exactly how I discovered the website, I guess that I merely stumbled upon it, and once I did I was absolutely hooked! It was a great way for me to stay abreast with the Hip-Hip-hop community, get updates on my favorite celebrities, and become acquainted with new stars!

I totally admired the story behind the blogger, Necole! She inspired me in more ways imaginable, primarily because our struggle was very similar. I wanted to be in the midst of the here and now, and so did she! What was admirable, to me was her determination. That determination, dedication, and dependablity ultimately paved the way for her celebrity gossip site to become one of the most well-known, and reliable sources for celebrity news! Truly Amazing. I am still in disbelief that she has decided to leave the blogging community and pursue other endeavors!

Honestly, I am totally for growth and she has decided that it is time for her to make reality of dreams, goals and aspirations! You go gyrli! I will definitely continue to support your future projects!

Wishing you success!

-Be Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment