Thursday, April 17, 2014

River

My name is River and my strength is everflowing.

God has sent several storms in my path, I've endure them all. I am flowing, growing and the debris of yesteryears fight to stay afloat through my waves.

Internal pain has produced exteriors of brooks, streams, creeks, and puddles.

I'd be dam but I can't seem to avoid the struggle, can't go around it, can't go under it, I have to go through it. And those things that once seemed to matter is merely nothing but matter.

So I cry only to grow and every banks closing only lets me know that the remains of the storm's debris only bring closure closer to me.

I'm traveling upstream so that I'll make it for shore and when I'm done racing peace shall be the final score.

 I'll come full circle landing in the circumference of a beautiful ocean and my tears will restore the nile and my dreams of motherhood rest  in the eyes of my unborn child and my waves would only comfort for a  little while, but the excellence of your tenacity would restore my smile.

-Be Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment