Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Marvel At Us: Marvelous? What do you want from me?!

"Hold up- Tell me what you see..." That's right Big Sean said it best. We marvel at people, places, and things, but if you went beneath the surface, would that noun be worth your time? What do you see when you marvel at people,places, and things? Everyone marvels at something. We are human, I guess I get irked when people get beside themselves.

Like "Hold up tell me what you see..." and "if you saw what I saw you'd be running back."

Yes. running. back. to. sensibility. I guess more often than not I need some one to pinch me so that I do not get beside myself. Narcissistic mannerisms is the American Way.

Everyone is higher than thou. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.... I see a Flawless Creation, smooth complexion, a nice ride and arch in my back, I see the innocence and the curiosity of the spread of my hips. I see the lust in your eyes as I bite the cherry with my lips. So Marvel at what you see, marvel at your confidence, marvel at the ability to allow others to see you outside of your element.


mar·vel


ˈmärvəl/
synonyms:be amazed, be astonished, be surprised, be awed, stand in awe,wonderMore


verb
  1. 1.
    be filled with wonder or astonishment.
    "she marveled at Jeffrey's composure"
noun
  1. 1.
    a wonderful or astonishing person or thing.














OAN: Loving the snow, and the Young Gangsta performance on Arsenio! Whats up Quan! Keep getting to the money fellas :) 

......... Oh I absolutely MARVEL at this performance:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx2UGsXUGeg 


I marveled at President Barack Obama when I had the opportunity to hear him speak in Birmingham. I received a fiery passion that day, and that's probably the worst kind of marveling; you know when you develop a passion behind whatever consumes your time. 

Why?

Well, you may think the world of your object of affection, but to the next individual it is only an object; an object of no value. I guess its safe to say that to marvel at a noun is okay; however, one must be aware of boundaries and statutes of limitations; Besides that, who wants to get arrested for stalking? Not I.  No pun intended. 


Well, that's it for today. Ill let my work give me a reply. Get some Emerson in your life. :) Its REALLY good. 

-Be Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment